Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Do You Ever Wonder What Dogs do when you are away?

Dog Party, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Cute Puppy, Dog Day Care, Pet Care, Pets, Groomer


Do you ever wonder if dogs have a party while you're away? I think it's possible that dogs do have parties when we are away.  I imagine that my dog Vito has a bunch of super Duper parties when we are gone. I think Vito invites all of his dog friends and our cat Chrissy's friends (just to be nice). They have a bunch of doggy biscuits, and dog punch and cat punch and cat nip. And they have cat and dog party dances. And they just go crazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyy!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. My dog once had a party when I went on vacation. He made hot dogs, and cool aid for all of the neighborhood dogs... then they lit off fireworks! It was the best party ever at my house.. and I wasn't even there to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had a video camera of what our two dogs do while we are away.

    ReplyDelete